6/28/12

Reasons to wait on having kids

Don't get me wrong, I love my children. However, having two unmarried, childless sisters is a great and constant reminder on why you should live a little before settling and having kids. Between buying gifts for their nieces, going to the movies, and hanging out with friends, that's enough to make me jealous. The highlight of my day is usually going to Target on my own, and my social life is all lived on Facebook. But the biggest? Cecily left today going to London for a month for school, and Sarah will be in London, Paris, Scotland and who knows where else in July. Plus, she gets to go to Disneyland Paris!! 

My summer? Baby Bookworms, Girl Scout meetings and camp, and dreading maternity leave being over because I won't get to cuddle Maddie all day anymore. Not that I don't love all those things, but it's just not quite the same as studying literature in London or visiting Disneyland Paris.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey your getting to go see singing in the rain on the big screen. Saw brave (admit it you would of wanted see it even if the kids wouldn't of been there) and I bought you some goodies today. And come September I will bring you a awesome gift from every major place I go. Love you and maybe one day this summer I can still the kids you can have a you day. It won't be London but it is kid free.