6/28/13

P90: Weigh in, Measurements, and Day 1

I know I won't be able to get all 90 days in before we go to Disney since our trip is in 72 days, but I'm hoping to get as much as possible. So from here on out, it will be P72 instead. ;)

Starting information:
Weight: 157 lbs
Left Arm: 13 in
Right Arm: 13 in
Left Thigh: 24 in
Right Thigh: 25 in
Chest: 41 in
Waist: 36.5 in
Hips: 43 in

Day 1 was resistance and sculpting, and actually wasn't that bad. I was able to do all but the dips (where you put your hands on a chair behind you and dip down), and those almost killed me. And even though I was able to do it today, that doesn't mean that after cardio and abs tomorrow that I'll be able to do it on Sunday! I'm going to try not to take measurements again until Day 36 (halfway), and then before we go to Disney (I'll probably end it here.) I'm excited to see what the next 71 days bring.

No comments: