I got an award! It's from my cousin Kahla who I love and adore, and I'm pretty sure she gave it to me just because I'm her cousin. But no matter, I got an award!
Apparently I'm supposed to answer these questions with one word, then pass it on to 7 other bloggers. Unfortunately, I don't think I even follow that many, but I'll send it to all I can!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? computer
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Mississippi
5. Your father? Tennessee
6. Your favorite thing? Wee One
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your dream/goal? baby
9. The room you’re in? living
10. Your hobby? pictures
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? stable
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? fulfilled
15. One of your wish list items? mixer
16. Where you grew up? Mississippi
17. The last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? pjs
19. Your T.V.? big
20. Your pet? sassy
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? disappointed
23. Missing someone? terribly
24. Your car? little
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? hot
28. Love someone? always
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? tonight
Now, I'm not sure I can come up with 7, but I'll give it a try!
Michelle at Mama in Pajamas - She is one of my best friends (even if she is sooooo old ;)) and she is truly a super woman!
Chandra at Me and Mine - One of my friends online. We met through an online playgroup and have daughters the same age
Amy at Twin Shutterbug Studios - Another online friend who takes the most amazing photographs ever. Seriously, I want to be her when I grow up!
Jessica at How About Orange - I know she probably won't see this, but she's a graphic designer who's blog I absolutely love and adore. Her stuff is so amazing.
Jennifer at Bake or Break - A fellow Mississippian who loves baking even more than I do. I've tried quite a few of the things she's posted, and they have all been divine!
Bakerella - I've just discovered this site, but it's baking! And cupcakes! And pink!!! I can't wait to start trying some of these things with Wee One. We make lots of cupcakes now, but this will give us lots of variety.