11/23/08

Ya miss me??

I was reminded today that it's been a VERY long time since I've updated. I've been swamped at the new job, doing some freelance work, and had two big weddings. Not to mention Halloween, Wee One's birthday and first programs at school, and tons of other things. I'm very sorry, but I do have pictures to try and appease you! ;)

These are a few that my friend Anj and I took at my cousin's wedding. It was so beautiful and I loved getting to see family again. Wee One was a flower girl, and my cousin's little boy was the ring bearer. It was so cute seeing them all decked out and walking down that aisle! So, without further ado, the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kahla said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Can't wait to see more ;o)

OK, your award is up, go and get it then pass it on!!!

Love ya!
Kahla