1/19/12

Book 3/24: 11/22/63 by Stephen King

3) 11/22/63 by Stephen King
PhotobucketWow. That's about all I can say. It was long (about 850 pages), but so worth it. Basic story is that the main character finds a portal that sends him back in time, and he decides to try and stop the JFK assassination. During the course of the story, I really came to love him, and all the people he became associated with. I was also in tears by the end, and even though I wanted it to end differently, it really couldn't have. Also, it seemed to go very quickly - much more quickly than you would expect an 850 page book to go. I've read a few other of his books, and there were some I really think could have been a few 100 pages shorter and still had been awesome. However, I think this one could have kept going and I would have been just fine.

I loved it. I give it 5 books. 
Photobucket

No comments: