4/3/07

I know he didn't just say that...

My boss made a comment this morning that I found very offensive, especially in light of the post I made yesterday about wanting to hurry up and get this business off the ground.

He was mumbling under his breath about not getting this picture emailed in like it was supposed to have been, and I hear him say "well, that's what happens when you get these women trying to start up their own little business..."

WTF??? Has he lost his mind? I have news for him. It's going to be quite a shocker when I leave here because I have not one, but TWO "little businesses" flourishing, and it's going to be even better when he has to come to one of those "little businesses" to find someone to replace me. I just couldn't believe I heard that come out of his mouth. Yep, definitely working on getting this up and running asap.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Do you need me to come down there and kick his ass? Or better yet, I know some guys...