10/28/07

Typography

I love looking at examples of typography. I can't draw at all, so it always amazes me when people can make their own handwritten fonts, and I adore looking at cool new fonts to use in projects (handwritten or not.) Here are a few sites I've come across recently that deal with all things typography.

Mike Perry at Midwestisbest.com
He does hand drawn artwork for some pretty big names. He also has a book out which will be on my Christmas wish list soon.

I love typography.com
A great site with articles, information, and even a few "fonts of the month."

Jeremy Tankard Typography
This guy has created custom fonts for many businesses, and has some very clean and beautiful work.


Image from flickr photoset
Typography - A photoset on Flickr
This shows some great examples of typography in print.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning I Love Typography!