8/7/08

I'm back... I hope!

Wow. It's been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything here! I know there probably aren't many people that read this, but just in case, I hope I'm back for awhile.

My last post says that we had just found out I was pregnant. Shows how long it's been, because July 28 would have been my due date. Unfortunately right before Christmas I had to have a d&c. I've had another miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy since then, and it looks like we'll never have another one. However, my cousin Kahla just found out she's pregnant, so I'll just live vicariously through her! ;)

I also have a new job, and am loving every minute of it. I'm now the new Communications Associate at a local church, and tomorrow will finish my 3rd week there. They are keeping me hopping, but I have my own office, a brand new iMac, and the opportunity to have my own space decorated the way *I* want it. Needless to say, I'm THRILLED! Also, this church has a wonderful preschool, and Wee One will get to go there for half price. Her first day of school is August 25th.

Wee One has also gotten extremely good at coloring, which makes her artistic Momma and Daddy really proud. Her latest picture is in a Dora coloring book, and even though the colors are completely off, she's doing amazingly well at staying in the lines. Her daddy has started coloring with her every night, and it's so cute to see them on the floor together with crayons spread out around them.

I'm going to try to keep this up a little more, but I know I say that a lot. I'll be on the lookout for cool sites, and maybe I'll stick to it this time!

No comments: