9/11/09

We're BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!

We're home!! At the bottom is a slideshow of pictures from my camera, but this is no where near all. We have a ton still on the Photopass cd, and I plan on ordering it this weekend. We had a blast and got home about 2:30 am on Wednesday. I worked Wed afternoon, yesterday and today, and I can't wait for tomorrow so I can rest!! Wee One had a blast, and we have a ton of new toys, pictures and memories. We managed to meet every princess, we did the pin trading which was SO much fun, and had a blast riding all the rides. She rode Everest and Tower of Terror, and told me before she left that she wanted to try Everest again. Aunt Cecily corrupted her by teaching her to hold her hands in the air on the rides, and she was even doing it in Star Tours. We had so much fun, and she's already saying "When we go back to Disney..." and has a new list of things we HAVE to do.

I will definitely be doing the Halloween (or Christmas) party again if it's going on at the time we're there, and the Wonderland Tea Party is must. She LOVED it, and it was well worth the money. I would like to go back to Coral Reef just for the dessert, and there are a ton of places we didn't get to eat at this time that I'd like to try. I was only able to ride Toy Story Mania once, but loved it. I would love to go back and do it again. And Wee One LOVED the mountains - Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain - but Space Mountain was closed for refurbishment. I would love to do it with her.

I loved getting to go with my mom and sister, and I hope they had as good a time as I did. I already can't wait to get back, even though I'm glad for the sleep I'm getting now! ;)

No comments: