- Books! So. Many. Books! I ended up with 6 for her. They are Junie B. Jones and her Big Fat Mouth, 99 1/2 School Jokes, Riddles & Nonsense, Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, The Secret Fairy in Fairyland (it even comes with holographic stickers!) and Number the Stars (one of my most all time favorite books.)
- This awesome book that's like a scrapbook and journal in one called I *heart* Being Me! It has pockets to put mementos in, and space to write things about you. It's so awesome.
- And, Operation. I will probably hate the buzzer before too much longer, but I know she'll be thrilled!
- Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker - She's getting pretty good at walking, but I think she'll like having this to push her Marie Baby around in.
- Fisher Price Little Superstar Stacker - Yeah, she might be almost past the age, but it's a stacker! And it lights up! And it was $1!!
- Fisher Price Amazing Animals Spinning Zoo - It's just too cute. And plays music. And has animals with wheels as feet!! How could I pass it up??
- Snap Lock Beads - she's almost a year old! She has to have snap lock beads!
- Two Michael Crichton books - State of Fear and Prey
- The prettiest teal pyrex baking dish. I LOVE this dish. The color is beautiful, and I'm pretty sure it was someone's grandmother's. I love, love, love it.
- Some ribbon headbands (those are mostly for Sarah, though.)
For Mike -
- I found the most awesome LSU camping chair, and it was marked $2. I made the mistake of not opening it, and it was broken. :( I'm not sure if I can fix it or not, and I half-jokingly commented that I'm sure all the Ole Miss fans at work did something to it! ;)
We also got progress reports today, and Cadence had all 100's! Not even 90-somethings - all 100's! I'm so extremely proud of her, and she's doing so so well in school!