7/19/10

Some sad news

My cousin, Rachael, the one that Cadence was a flower girl for in October 2008, lost her MIL today. She had been battling cancer, and even though they knew to expect this, it that doesn't make it any less painful. I simply can't imagine losing your mother, much less losing her at such a young age, and hearing of someone passing away from cancer really hits home, especially with what my grandfather is currently going through. My heart it just broken for them. Please send a prayer their way, to Josh and Rachael, along with the rest of their family.

My grandmother (the one who recently moved to TX) also lost her BIL (well, ex BIL, but him and his wife had remained close to her) yesterday. Bessie and Dave were married for over 50 years, I just can't imagine losing your spouse like she has. Please send prayers to her and her son.

_____________________________
Things I'm thankful for:
1) Family
2) Prayers and support
3) People to lean on
4) Memories

No comments: