2/19/07

Movies, vacations and the internet

First item up today - Ghost Rider. It sucked. That's about all I can say about it. Hubby and I went to see it Saturday night for his birthday, and it was horrible. The acting was awful, the special effects were cheesy, and Hubby was upset because it didn't follow the comic books. We both wished we had went and seen Bridge to Terabithia instead!

Second - VACATIONS!! My dad told hubby and I for Christmas he would pay for us to come to Atlanta to see him and my stepmom, and I can't wait! I think we're going to leave on Thursday night after work, and stay for Friday, Sat and Sun, then come back home on Monday. The only major thing we have planned is going to the aquarium, but to be able to get away for an extended weekend would be WONDERFUL! Wee One doesn't get to see my dad and stepmom much (she's only seen them maybe 4x in her entire life), so I'm glad we'll get to go over there and see them.

And last - the internet. It constantly amazes me the things I can find on here. In a matter of minutes I can download music, chat with my online friends, order pizza, get reviews of the latest movies, plan our vacation and pay my bills. I never have to leave the house - unless I want to, of course - and it's wonderful! I've met so many new people, learned about things I never knew existed, and gotten freelance jobs - all because of the internet. It's truly a wonderful invention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog and love the shoes! Isn't a good feeling to just feel comfortable with who you are instead of trying to be what we think others want us to be? It's freeing! I hope you feel better soon!