6/2/10

A wonderful update!!!

I just received a call from my mom, who is up here with PaPaw for chemo treatments. They did another scan today, and the doctor was amazed with how he’s doing! They said that the tumor and the swelling around his bile ducts are both shrinking, and that his blood work looked excellent! She said that the doctor told them to keep doing whatever it is that they are doing, and they plan on keeping him on the same chemo treatment for now and will do another scan in 3 months.

PaPaw had mentioned that remission had come up in conversation recently, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it might actually be a reality! I told him he had to take care of himself, because I expected him to be here holding a baby in November, and I’m looking forward to my baby hearing the Christmas story from him on it’s first Christmas! I’m so thrilled about this, that I can’t hardly stand it.

__________________
Things I’m thankful for:
1) Chemo
2) Wonderful updates
3) Shrinking tumors
4) Possibilities for the future
5) Optimistic outlooks

No comments: