We finished up the Princess Bathroom yesterday, and I think it's awesome! It's MUCH different than before, but it's growing on me. Plus, she loves it, and that's really all that matters.
Total cost for the project:
Shower curtain: $6.75
Bathmats: $9 and $13
Primer: $11 (used half a can)
Paint: $11 (again, half a can)
We already had everything else in there, plus the paint and brushes she used to paint the pictures with. Not bad for less than $100! The floor will get replaced eventually, but we decided to wait on that for now.
As you can see, quite a change. And now, all the gory details! :)
Mike said her section looked like graffiti
After the primer. She said it looked like "a big fluffy marshmallow!!!" Too bad it didn't smell that way.
And it's finished!!
And a close up of the artwork:
Wall across from the sink and toilet
By the sink and door
Above the toilet