6/24/09

I'm getting addicted...

First off, we spent last weekend in Memphis seeing my stepmom, and I have pictures. However, I'll have to wait until I'm on a real computer and not my phone.

Second, happy belated father's day to not just my dad, but all the great daddies out there.

Now, on to my post! I've been trying to get up and run 3 mornings a week. I still can't run half a mile without walking some of it, but I'm getting extremely close. I've also gotten to where I look forward to going out there and running, because I fell great afterwards. Today it hit me just how much I am starting to like it. We went with my sister to see Transformers at midnight, which means we didn't get home until about 3am. My alarm goes off at 6:30am for me to go run, and I actually got up and went when it went off.

I'm still awake at 9:40pm watching the end of the LSU/Texas game (we're winning 11-4), and I don't fell *that* bad, even with 3.5 hours of sleep. I'm actually ENJOYING running in the mornings, and that's something I never thought I'd say.

No comments: