6/10/09

My New Toy!

Hopefully on next Friday I will have this:

Photobucket

The new iPhone 3G S. I’ve wanted an iPhone for SO long, and I finally saved the money to buy a refurbished one. However, they wouldn’t ever get any in stock, so my dad and stepmom told me they’d give me the rest of the money to get a new one as an early birthday gift. I found out a few days ago that the next generation ones are coming out next Friday, and the largest is the same price as the one I was going to get. I went yesterday to reserve one at our new Apple store, and can't wait for it to come in!

I’ve never paid for a phone in my life, so this is strange to dish out $300 for one. But I know I’ll use it and love it. The only downside is that I still have to get a case for it (I’m so bad about dropping my cell phone), a car charger, pay the $18 upgrade fee to AT&T and then the extra money a month. It’s going to be a lot, but SO worth it!! And I’ve already picked out the case I want (if Mike doesn’t keep trying to find me something sturdier):


Photobucket

Next Friday can’t get here soon enough!

2 comments:

Kahla said...

They are tempting little suckers, but I'm afraid I'd spend too much on the extras each month! I'll just play with yours when we see you!!! ;o)

Myrannda said...

LOL! Deal!

Turns out it's $300 for the phone (but Daddy is giving me $150 of it), $30 for the case, $65 for the car charger/dvd hookups, $18 upgrade fee, then the $30 extra a month. Then apps on top of that!!

It's going to cost an arm and a leg, but I know it will be worth it!!